If you intend to apportion (pro-rate) your tractor and/or trailer with a Nebraska base plate, you must have a Nebraska certificate of title in your name in order to register and get apportioned plates. Apportioned plates for tractors and trailers are permanent as long as you own the vehicle.

When you apportion your vehicle, you are participating in the International Registration Plan (IRP), meaning you pay all your required registration fees to Nebraska. Nebraska then forwards payment to the other states in which you intend to run.

If you provide the appropriate documentation, we can help you obtain a Nebraska certificate of title and your tractor or trailer plates.

Click Here to Contact Us for more Information