When you intend to register a vehicle in excess of 55,000 pounds, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) assesses this tax. You must have a receipt indicating that you’ve paid this tax in order to register your vehicle. You can download the tax form¬†2290¬†from the IRS or get the form from us. If you need to have your form and payment walked through to expedite your registration, we can help you.

In order to file the Form 2290, you must have a federal employer tax identification number. (Your social security number is not acceptable.) We can also help you file the federal tax ID number application.

Click Here to Contact Us for more Information