You must have a fuel tax permit for each state in which you operate a vehicle weighing more than 26,000 pounds. If you have apportioned (pro-rated) your vehicle, you may get an International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) permit. This allows you to file your fuel tax returns in Nebraska. Nebraska then forwards payment to the other states in which you run.

If you are a Nebraska-based carrier with an IFTA permit, Truck Services will file your fuel tax returns for you when you furnish the necessary records.

Click Here to Contact Us for more Information