If you haul certain hazardous materials loads that require placarding (such as anhydrous ammonia, ammonium nitrate fertilizers, herbicides or pesticides), you must register yourself as a hazmat carrier with the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration, and pay a registration fee. ¬†We can help you with the registration process.

Note: Various states have additional permit requirements for hauling hazmat.

Click Here to Contact Us For More Information